Click the relevant tab below to learn more about receiving an invoice for your subscription.
If you purchased your subscription through credit card or PayPal on medium.com, you need to request an invoice by submitting a support request below. Once you reach out to us, we'll send you a link to all your invoices. Your future invoices from Medium will also appear on that page. You will be also able to modify the details on the invoice.
If you purchased your subscription through iTunes via the Medium iOS app, you can get your invoice by signing in to their payment system. You should also see it in the email you received after subscribing—the subject line is "Your receipt from Apple".
- On your phone or tablet, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you use Family Sharing, you'll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won't see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID. Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
- Tap on the > to the right of the total billed charge to see details of an invoice, including the billing date and order ID. If the total charge was more than zero, you can tap Resend at the bottom of the invoice details screen to get a new email receipt.
You can learn more about managing your purchase history and invoices in this Apple Support article.
If you purchased your subscription through Google Play Store via the Medium Android app, you can get your invoice by signing in to their payment system. You should also see it in the email you received after subscribing—the subject line is "Your Google Play Order Receipt".
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the side menu and select Account.
- Tap Purchase history.
You can learn more about managing your purchase history and invoices in this Google Pay Help article.
If you need to download a VAT invoice, please have a look at this article from Google Pay Help.