Follow the steps below to remove your post from Medium’s paywall.
- Enter edit mode by visiting your post page, clicking the three-dot button in the top-right corner and choosing Edit story.
- In edit mode, click the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-menu, click Manage distribution setting.
- Uncheck the Allow curators to recommend my story to interested readers box.
- Click Save. Your post is no longer behind the metered paywall.
Note: Only the story author can change their stories' paywall settings.