For employees or contractors
If you have created a branded account on behalf of a corporation as an employee or contractor, in the event of a dispute, we will award control of the account to a duly authorized representative of the brand or corporation.
If you are neither a current nor former employee or contractor, our or policies may apply.
For companies or brands
In the event of a dispute over a corporate account, as outlined above, we will award control of the account to a duly authorized representative of the brand or corporation.
We require you to provide us with the following in such instances:
- A support request to email@example.com from an email address in the domain legitimately associated with the company.
- A brief explanation of the situation, including prior steps taken to resolve the issue.
- A link to the disputed account.
- Your contact information, including your name, job title, mailing address, telephone number, and email address matching the domain of the company.
- A statement that:
- You are an authorized representative of the company.
- You have a good-faith belief that the current account owner is no longer authorized to act on the company’s behalf.
- The information in your notice is accurate.