Why do I keep getting signed out?
To use all of the Medium services while visiting custom domain publications on Medium, you must accept the cookies from medium.com and any custom domain on Medium as well. If your third-party cookies are turned off, you might experience problems with signing in to your Medium account and/or interacting with Medium stories (through bookmarking, clapping, etc.)
Below you will find instructions for turning on third-party cookies on popular browsers. If you're using another browser, please refer to your browser's support pages.
Please refer to this article to learn how to manage cookies for Chrome.
- Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- In the "Cookies" section, click the "Manage exceptions" button.
- Enter "[*.]medium.com" in the "Hostname pattern" field.
- Select Done.
Please refer to this article on how to manage cookies on Safari.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, click Privacy.
- Select "Cookies and website data".
- Select "Always allow".
Please refer to this article on how to manage cookies of Firefox.
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable cookies.