From your homepage
- On your homepage, click the three-dot button on story preview.
- Click Mute author to mute the author, or Mute publication to mute the publication the story is published in.
From a profile page or publication homepage
- Go to the profile page, or to the publication homepage you want to mute and click the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Mute the author or Mute the publication.
What happens when you mute an author or publication?
- The post you muted from will be removed from your feed.
- All their existing posts from the author or publication you muted will be removed from your feed when you refresh the page or relaunch the app.
- You won't see any of their posts on your homepage and in email digests.
- You can still follow the author and publication you muted, as well as and view their profile page or publication homepage, but their content won’t be recommended to you in your feeds.
Managing muted accounts and publications
- On your homepage, click on your profile picture and click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Account section.
- Under Manage muted publications and authors, click Manage muted.
- In the app, tap your profile picture on the bottom bar.
- Tap Settings in the top-right corner.
- Tap Account.
- Under Manage muted publications and authors, tap Manage muted.