Full Medium experience is supported on Windows and macOS for the two most recent versions of the following desktop browsers:
- Safari (apple.com/safari)
- Google Chrome (google.com/chrome)
- Firefox (mozilla.org/firefox)
- Microsoft Edge (microsoft.com/edge)
This includes logging in, composing and editing stories, interacting through notes, and using all the other Medium features. Users of other browsers and versions should be able to read Medium articles, but we suggest that you use the most recent version of the browsers listed above.
For best reading experience on mobile, download the Medium app for your iOS device.
- Find Medium in the App Store.
- Tap the Get button.
- Tap Open to launch Medium.
The Medium iOS app is only supported on devices using the last two iOS operating systems.
For best reading experience on mobile, download the Medium app for your Android device.
- Find Medium in the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Install button.
- Tap Accept to accept the permissions.
The Medium Android app requires Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later.