Revision history allows you to preview past versions of the post and revert to an earlier version.
Reverting a story
- Enter edit mode by visiting your story page, clicking the three-dot button in the top-right corner and choosing Edit story.
- In edit mode, click the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-menu, click Revision history.
- A reverse chronological list of changes to your draft will be available. Click on any of those saved versions to view that version.
- Click Restore this revision to revert back to this version of the document or cancel.
Your story will now be publicly visible as that selected past version.
Note: Revision history is not supported on mobile apps.