You can specify a content license for each story that is published on your account.
Setting a post license
- Enter edit mode either by starting a new draft, or by visiting your story page, clicking the three-dot button in the top-right corner and choosing Edit story.
- In edit mode, click the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-menu, click More settings.
- On the More settings page, scroll down to Content Licensing and click Edit licensing.
- Click the desired license to apply.
- Click Save.
Your story will now be associated with that license, and will have a label at the bottom of its story page.
Note: Setting a license is not supported on mobile apps.