Adding relevant tags to your post will help with its discoverability around the platform. You can add up to five tags per post.
Adding tags to a draft
- Go to the draft you want to add tags to and click Publish. See this article to learn more about creating and writing your story.
- Type in your tag and press Enter to confirm, or choose one from the drop-down list. You can add up to five tags. To remove a tag, click the "x" button next to it.
- Click Publish now to publish your story with tags.
Adding tags to a published story
- Enter edit mode either by starting a new draft, or by visiting your story page, clicking the three-dot button in the top-right corner and choosing Edit story.
- In edit mode, click the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-menu, click Change tags.
- Choose an option below and save.