If you're reading a story and find a passage that particularly resonates with you, you can highlight it. When your followers read the story, they will see your highlight, and your name will appear above it.
Highlighting a passage
- Select the passage you want to highlight with your cursor.
- Click the highlighter icon.
To remove your highlight, click on it and click the highlighter icon again.
- Tap the passage you want to highlight.
- Tap Highlight.
To remove your highlight, click on it and tap the highlighter icon again.
What happens when you highlight a passage?
- Passages you highlight are visible to your followers and to the author of the story on the story page.
- The story author will receive a notification that you've highlighted their story.
- On your homepage, click on your profile picture.
- Click Library from the menu.
- Click the Highlights tab to open the list of your highlights.
You can remove a highlight by clicking the down arrow button near the highlight you want to remove and choosing Unhighlight.
- In the app, tap the Library button on the bottom bar.
- Click the Highlighted tab to open the list of your highlights.
You can remove a highlight by tapping on it to open the story. On the story page, scroll down to the highlight you want to remove, tap on it, and tap Highlight to remove it.