Medium deals with copyright infringement on Medium Services in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that Subscriber Content residing or accessible on or through Medium Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information using the contact form at the bottom of this page, or to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that Medium is capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
After removing material pursuant to a valid DMCA notice, Medium will immediately notify the Subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material that it has removed or disabled access to the material. Medium reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any Subscriber who is the subject of repeated DMCA notifications.
About Medium's Designated Agent
Medium.com Designated Agent
Trust & Safety Team
A Medium Corporation
P.O. Box 602
San Francisco, CA 94104