Who can use this feature?
This feature is only available to editors of a Medium publication.
- Learn more about getting started with a Medium publication.
- Learn more about the differences between a Medium account and a Medium publication.
- To learn how to customize your user profile page instead, see this article.
If your publication is using the beta design tools, see this article instead.
You can add a navigation bar to your publication for quick access to your publication's feature pages, tag pages, and featured articles. You can also add one off-site link to your navigation bar.
**Note: Navigation is not available on the publication "beta" layout.**
- Go to your publication homepage and click your publication avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Navigation.
- Click to create a new navigation element.
- Choose what to display in that tab.
- Save your changes.
Off-site links in navigation
To add a link offsite, click Add a tab linking to a different site and enter your details.
When you're ready, click the button marked "Save" and you're all set.
Your off-site link will appear to the right of your navigation tabs, separated by a vertical line |, as below: