To manage publications you follow or contribute to:
- On your homepage, click on your profile picture.
- Click Manage publications.
From here you can:
- Create a new publication.
- View or manage publications you edit.
- Leave a publication to which you contribute.
- Unfollow publications or unsubscribe from publication emails (Newsletters and Publication Digests).
Leaving a publication
- On the Publications page, find the publication you wish to leave and click on your role.
- Click Leave publication.
Once you leave a publication, you will no longer be able to submit your stories. All the stories that were already published in the publication will not be removed. You will need to remove them manually if you no longer want them to be part of the publication.
Note: Publication owners can't leave their publications. To leave a publication as the owner, you'd need to transfer the publication ownership to another editor in the publication. Learn more.