Every day the curation team reviews stories for distribution through Medium’s topics. Curators are looking for great stories to distribute, but in addition to quality, stories must meet some minimum guidelines. (Read the full curation guidelines here.) Some of the issues that disqualify a story from curation can easily be fixed. So before you hit publish, check to see if you’ve met these commonly missed guidelines.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Interested in writing on Medium? Start here.
- The Writers Newsletter: Advice and Spotlights
- Follow Medium Writers: Tips, tricks, and tools for Medium creators
- Interested in Publications? Start here.
- Submit stories to Medium’s Editorial Group
- How to Write a Headline
- Best Practices for Formatting Your Stories
- Exercises to Clarify Your Stories
- Tips from Medium Curation
- SEO Best Practices