After finishing a story, sometimes the question comes up — what can I do to improve this writing? You’ve taken a look at the curation guidelines and made sure to follow them. When a story isn’t curated and there aren’t any clear curation violations, often it comes down to the story’s clarity, structure, originality, and value.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Interested in writing on Medium? Start here.
- The Writers Newsletter: Advice and Spotlights
- Follow Medium Writers: Tips, tricks, and tools for Medium creators
- Interested in Publications? Start here.
- Submit stories to Medium’s Editorial Group
- How to Write a Headline
- Best Practices for Formatting Your Stories
- Exercises to Clarify Your Stories
- Tips from Medium Curation
- SEO Best Practices