You can edit your draft or published post at any time. If you're editing a draft, changes made on your post will be automatically saved. Once you save your changes on your published story, they will become immediately visible to your readers.
- On your homepage, click on your profile picture.
- Click Stories.
- In the Drafts tab, click on the draft you want to continue working on.
In the Published tab, click the down arrow button near the published story you want to edit and click Edit story from the menu.
You can also edit a published story by going directly to the story you want to edit, clicking the three-dot button in the top-right corner of the story and choosing Edit story from the menu.
- In the app, tap your profile picture on the bottom bar.
- Tap Stories in the top-right corner.
- In the Drafts tab, tap on the draft you want to continue working on.
In the Published tab, tap the three-dot button near the published story you want to edit and tap Edit from the menu.
Tip! Check out this article to learn more about formatting features.