Publish to Medium from RSS
To publish to your Medium from an RSS feed, you would need to create a third-party integration from IFTTT.com.
- Sign up for IFTTT.com
- Link your Medium account to IFTTT.com.
- Create a new applet on IFTTT, and under "+IF" choose "RSS feed" as your source.
- Pick "New feed item" and enter your feed URL when asked.
- Under "+THAT," choose your Medium account and pick "Create a post."
- Do a test post from your RSS source and check your Medium profile page to make sure it worked.
Have more questions? Submit a Request