Medium does not support passwords. When you sign in with your email address, you simply receive an email with a verification link. To access your account, open the email and click the verification link. We believe this email sign-in process is easier and more secure. You can learn more about signing in with email in this article.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Making Ghostery Work With Medium
- I never created a Medium account. Why do I have one?
- Why can’t I sign in to my account?
- Why do I keep getting signed out?
- How can I turn off emails from Medium?
- What's my password on Medium?
- What does Medium do with my Twitter account?
- Will my linked social media accounts be public?
- Why am I getting an email verification error?
- Why is my email address already in use when I sign up?