- Go to your publication homepage.
- Click on your publication avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Homepage and settings.
Note: Publication management features are not supported on mobile apps.
Edit publication details
From your publication settings, you can edit your publication's name, description, avatar, add tags, as well as add your social media accounts.
Edit publication avatar
Assign a publication avatar to be used in previews of your content throughout the site.
To change your publication avatar, click Change image.
Edit publication logo
From here you can add or remove a publication logo, which appears at the top of all your publication's stories.
Click Change image to change your publication logo.
Connect Twitter to publication
Click Connect Twitter to connect your Twitter account with your Medium publication. Once you do that, followers of your Twitter account who are also on Medium will become followers of the publication.
Note: Only publication owners can connect Twitter accounts.
Manage editors & writers
In the section People, you can add editors or writers by typing in their username and selecting the user from the list. There are two levels of permissions in publications:
- Writers can add drafts to publications where they are a contributor. To add or remove a writer, type their name and select them from the list.
- Editors can review, edit and publish those drafts.
Note: Only publication owners can add or remove editors.
- On your publication settings page, click Advanced.
- Delete publication from the drop-down menu.
Deleting a publication will not automatically delete any stories in that publication.
Note: Only publication owners can delete their publications.
To change your publication URL, submit a support request.