Manage email settings
To change your Medium email address, go to Settings > Email settings > Edit email > enter a new address > Save.
To manage what kinds of emails Medium sends you, go to Settings > Email settings. Choose the settings you prefer.
- Notifications on your content (your stories and publications).
- Social notifications: when your network interacts with you.
- Mention notifications: when people mention you in their stories on Medium.
- Reader and writer digests: new stories written and recommended by people you follow on Medium.
- Topic digest: top stories curated around specific subjects or interests you follow on Medium.
- Product announcements: news about product features on Medium, or questions related to user research.
- Writing opportunities: personalized opportunities to write and engage.
- Letters: letters from publications you follow on Medium.
- Publication email subscriptions: Control which publications may send you Letters.
- All email: Turn off all non-administrative emails from Medium.
Have more questions? Submit a Request