Your publication can have multiple editors and writers with different permission levels.
Managing editors & writers
- Go to your publication homepage.
- Click the publication icon next to your profile picture.
- Click Homepage and settings.
- Scroll down to the section People.
Note: Publication management features are not supported on mobile apps.
From there, you can add editors or writers by typing in their username and then selecting the user from the list (if they already have a Medium account) or by entering their full email address (only if they don't have a Medium account yet).
There are two levels of permissions in publications:
- Writers can submit stories and drafts to the publication.
- Editors can review, edit and publish those drafts.
Adding and removing editors and writers
To add a writer or an editor, type in their name or username and select them from the drop-down list. You can remove writers and editors from your publication in the same way. Be sure to click "Save" to confirm your changes.
To see the full list of editors and writers in your publication, click View all below Writers or go to your publication's About page by clicking the link in the footer.
Note: Only publication owners can add or remove editors.